Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sand Pit Volcano

Today Matthew and Ethan were playing in the sand in our backyard. (We had an above ground swimming pool set up here over the summer). Matthew came inside to tell me that he had built a volcano and could I please give him the stuff to make it erupt! What Fun! Who doesn't love erupting volcanos in their very own backyard?!? So we pulled out the vinegar and baking soda and away they went. Even Logan decided to join in on the fun.

Ready to start!

Here goes!

It really works! "This is so cool, Mom!" Check out his exited little face! This is why I homeschool my kids! I love that they use their imaginations so freely, and are so excited to experiment with new things.
Checking out the post-eruption goo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails