Monday, July 26, 2010

Beautiful Dreamer

She makes me breathless with her beauty, her soft, sweet perfection.


I don't want her to grow up out of this precious baby stage. But perversely, I am so excited about the possibilities of our future together- Mother and Daughter. playmates. friends. supporting. laughing. sharing. talking. helping each other. crying. hugging. and kissing. She already brings me to tears just with the very joy of having her here. She is real! Not just a hope, a dream, some far off idea. She is here! Thank you God. Such gratitude overwhelms me daily!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture..ENJOY, ENJOY, EVERY SINGLE SECOND!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just delightful, my daughter is 19 now , and we have a beautiful relationship, full of love and light, glad you like my wee toadstool people. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet...i am loving every photo here...beautiful site! pleased to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails