Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rainy Day Diversions










Today everyone has found something to occupy themselves on a rainy Spring afternoon.

:: Wood burning a little box/case and painting another set of sorting toys ( I used the same vintage children's book illustration of the elf holding the mushroom on the front of the case, and on the back I added the pair of mushrooms with the little snail and toad and the pretty bluebell flowers, also from an illustration in a vintage children's book)
:: Painting
:: Stickers
:: A good game between brothers
:: Biology lessons :-)
:: Playing on a quilt in the floor


Linking up with Nicole {Frontier Dreams} and Linda {Natural Suburbia} Thanks ladies for hosting the fun!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a well spent day :-) We love that game too! And Your wood burned box is gorgeous - I think I will keep an eye out for a similar box :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! I love your wood-burning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, it's Settlers of Catan. We have the original game and the expansion pack for 5 and 6 players. It has been one of our favorite games for the whole family. The kids still beg to play with us after dinner, and we've owned it for 2 years now!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails