Saturday, June 15, 2013

Belly at 18 weeks







So we finally got a new camera this weekend. Turns out my other one had really and truly died and there was no fixing it. I really missed having a camera! It was a bit over a month that we were without it. That was a long month! 

Rodrigo and I were out in the yard taking pictures with our new camera this afternoon trying to learn more about it, when he started taking pictures of me and our new baby belly. Someone finally asked me at the store today if I was pregnant which made me really happy, because until this past week I really didn't look pregnant, just sort of bloated... I feel like this week my belly just sort of popped out. 

So this is me at 18 weeks pregnant (well minus a day or two). I always start feeling really awkward with the camera pointed at me, I never know how to stand, or hold my hands, or smile. It just feels strange, especially when I'm not busy doing something else. Those kind of pictures taken when I'm busy doing something are ok.  But like Rodrigo told me today, in 40 years we are going to be really happy we have these pictures. So I let him shoot away to his heart's content. ♥

8 comments:

  1. You look absolutely radiant! Are you going to be finding out the gender soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Well, we are hoping to find out the gender. My ultrasound is going to be in a few more weeks...so exciting!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, you and your belly are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! God has blessed you guys!!! I am so happy to hear you are expecting another little one & you look amazing ~ so beautiful! It's lovely to catch up here on all your news! You have a sweet family & a wonderful life!
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics and sweet baby bump. :) Also I love the pic of your little one with his hands in his pockets. Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you mind sharing where you got that lovely skirt? Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt came from that fancy boutique where I get 99% of my clothes, the thrift store!! I don't think it even has a tag in it. But it is really pretty isn't it? I love long flow-y skirts like that, it's not a maternity skirt, but has a very forgiving elastic waist. Sorry I'm not more help!:-)

      Delete
  6. I love good finds at the thrift store! You really scored on that one-it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and I read every comment you leave! It's such a great way to meet new people. Please feel free to leave me a comment so I know you were here! Even if you want to comment on an older post... go ahead! I will still see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails